Introducing Member of the Month!
EYJA believes in a personalised approach to making connections in the personal care sector. Sharing stories inspires, and helps us to understand each other’s struggles and challenges. It also reminds us that we’re not alone.
With this in mind we have launched a new blog series, Member of the Month. This is our way of rewarding those members who’ve taken the time to carefully fill their profiles and share interesting information about themselves. Each month we’ll pick an interesting member and share their story on our blog. The first Member of the Month will be announced in April 2019.
How do you get featured?
Each Member of the Month will be chosen by the EYJA team using the following criteria:
- The member has a detailed profile with all, or at least most, of the questions completed.
- The member has a clear, up-to-date profile picture.
- The member has a 100% response rate.
- The member’s profile includes interesting information on their personality, career or hobbies – has a good story to share!
- The member has had no complaints upheld against them.
- Any profile extras, such as references also helps members to stand out.
So, if you’re interested in being featured, make sure you can tick all the boxes above.
If you’re chosen
If you’re chosen as our Member of the Month we’ll contact you to let you know. If you’re happy to be interviewed we’ll email you over some questions to answer and possibly ask for a few more photos that we can share on the blog post. We’ll then put the article together and share it with you to approve before publication.
And that’s it! If you’d like to raise your profile in the EYJA community or have a good story to share, make sure your profile fits all the criteria we mentioned above. This will give you the best possible chance of being chosen.
Until next time,
The EYJA team